VIDEONALE.18 – Festival for Video and Time-based Arts will open on March 3, 2021, and will start with a three-day festival program from March 4 to 6, 2021. This time, all events will exclusively take place online.
Under the title FLUID STATES. SOLID MATTER, VIDEONALE.18 opens up a reference space for reflecting on a changing world in which social, political, economic and ecological interrelations are reassessed and orders are newly constituted in complex dynamics.
In resonance with the 31 artistic positions in the exhibition at the Kunstmuseum Bonn, VIDEONALE.18 is designing its festival program with talks, presentations, keynotes, performances and participatory formats as a forum for exchange and dialog. Therefore, we will broadcast live and in color from the Kunstmuseum Bonn, embedded in an exhibition architecture that spatially stages the idea of FLUID STATES. SOLID MATTER.
We cordially invite all professionals from the arts and culture scene to participate in the digital festival and to register for a festival accreditation.
Accredited guests receive:
- Active participation at the discussions and lectures (via Zoom)
- Free of charge 24/7-online viewing of the works form the VIDEONALE.18 exhibition from March 3 to 7, 2021 (via streaming platform)
- Participation in exclusive events (via Zoom and SpatialChat)
- Opportunity to purchase the VIDEONALE.18 catalogue for the reduced price of 12 euros (plus shipping; regular price 21,90 euros plus shipping)
- Participation in the lottery drawing of 100 VIDEONALE.18 surprise packages for the award ceremony on March 5, 2021.
The festival accreditation fee is 20 euro (including 5-euro solidarity contribution to the VIDEONALE.18 artists, payable via PayPal during the registration on the festival website).